Arizona Yoga Retreat
October 21-23, 2022 Rancho de la Osa in Sasabe, Arizona
Space is limited so sign up early to save your spot
Early Bird Discount if paid by 7/21/2022
Includes: lodging, daily yoga, morning meditation, all meals, taxes and 15% ranch service fee
Single occupancy rate: $645 if paid by 7/21/22; $675 after 7/21/22
Double occupancy rate: $425 per person if paid by 7/21/22; $455 per person after 7/21/22
For a registration form and payment instructions, please click the “Contact Becky” button and I will email the reservation form directly to you
I invite you to join me on a joyful weekend retreat at historic Rancho de la Osa located near Sasabe, Arizona for a blend of yoga, meditation, fun, relaxation and more. I am a yoga teacher, retreat leader and marma energy practitioner. I have been teaching yoga since 2002 and leading retreats since 2012. This weekend getaway will be a treat for your spiritual and physical well-being. It’s time to get away from it all and enjoy a weekend to breathe, stretch and nurture yourself. Rancho de la Osa is a hidden desert gem and is touted to be Arizona’s most historic ranch with roots beginning in the early 1700s. Rancho de la Osa is located about 80 miles south of Tucson and is an easy 90-minute drive. Experience the history of this amazing property while you do yoga, meditate, unwind, relax and enjoy delicious food. Optional ranch activities such as horseback riding, guided off-road UTV tours, guided fat tire bike tours, shooting and archery can be added at an additional charge.
Each room is unique and no two rooms are the same. Room options are 2 or 3 Twins, 1 Queen, or 1 King. Each room has its own bathroom, heating/air conditioning unit, hairdryer. Ranch amenities include a swimming pool, a cantina, large dining room and lodge, outdoor patio seating, and a meeting room perfect for our yoga and meditation sessions during our retreat. Rancho de la Osa borders the Buenos Aires National Wildlife Refuge and is a birdwatching paradise.
- Experience nature: We will take a short 15 minute drive to Buenos Aires National Wildlife Refuge to spot birds & wildlife and enjoy the protected open space.
- Experience star gazing: Take in the amazing night sky at Rancho de la Osa. Our retreat falls very near the new moon so the night sky will be very good for star gazing.
- Experience relaxation: Enjoy relaxing days and quiet nights with an occasional owl hoot or a coyote howl and wake up each morning to coffee/tea and a delicious breakfast in the hacienda.
- Experience connection: My weekend retreats are perfect for connecting with others, making new friendships, learning new things, and unplugging from work, technology, and the daily grind.
- Experience rejuvenation: With morning meditation to center the mind, daily yoga to stretch the body, and nourishing meals, you will relax, refresh and reset your mind/body. Take a relaxing stroll around the ranch property, gaze at the countless stars, journal or read a book, snap some cool photos or take an afternoon nap. Retreat to your room at the end of the day for a peaceful night’s sleep.
For more information, please see https://ranchodelaosa.com
Check out Buenos Aires National Wildlife Refuge: https://www.fws.gov/refuge/buenos-aires
Check out this great site for a nice read on Rancho de la Osa: https://justsimplywander.com/rancho-de-la-osa/
Join me for my 8th annual Arizona yoga retreat at the historic Rancho de la Osa! Space is limited so sign up early to save your spot!
Your Retreat Includes:
Welcome dinner Friday night, breakfast/lunch/dinner on Saturday and breakfast on Sunday morning. Check-in any time after 2:00 pm on Friday & check-out at 11:00 am on Sunday. Enjoy morning meditation and daily yoga along with an infusion of sessions to stretch & rejuvenate your body and balance & restore your energy. Explore and walk around the property and discover the amazing history that runs through it. Take in the tranquil surroundings, breathtaking views and spectacular sunset skies. There will be free time to journal, read and reflect or enjoy an optional add-on ranch activity. Connect to yourself on a deeper level, get away from it all for a weekend… unwind and recharge.
Don’t miss this year’s retreat at this wonderful venue! Leave the retreat refreshed and rejuvenated!
This is your retreat… do as little or as much as you like.
For a registration form and payment instructions, please click the “Contact Becky” button and I will email the reservation form directly to you.
Copyright © 2021 Becky Thomas