Journey to Puglia, Italy
October 16-23, 2020
Early Bird: $4,215 per person in double occupancy (if deposit is paid
Regular Price: $4,315 (after 1/31/20)
Early Bird Private Room: $4,490 (if deposit is paid before 1/31/20)
Regular Private Room Price: $4,590 (after 1/31/20)
Does not include airfare Space is limited to 12 people
$1,000 non-refundable deposit holds your space
Join Becky Thomas on this amazing journey to Puglia, Italy for 7 delightful nights at Masseria Montenapoleone, a fortified farmhouse dating back to the 1600s. Masseria Montenapoleone sits atop an ancient cave settlement in the heart of centuries old olive plains with views of the Adriatic Sea from the grounds. It is an ideal haven from which to admire the sea stretching across the horizon and the green hills that frame the surrounding valley. This is an ideal position to visit Puglia – Masseria Montenapoleone is in the heart of the region, about 50 km from Bari, surrounded by the Itria Valley, and is a perfect starting point in order to explore the Salento beaches and surrounding towns. Visit: www.masseriamontenapoleone.com
Puglia, located in the heel of the boot along the sun-drenched Adriatic Sea, is known for its whitewashed hill towns, centuries-old farmland and hundreds of kilometers of Mediterranean coastline. The capital, Bari, is a vibrant port and university town, while Lecce is known as “Florence of the South” for its baroque architecture. Alberobello and the Itria Valley are home to “trulli,” stone huts with distinctive conical roofs. Totally immerse yourself in southern Italy, learn about and enjoy the culture and get away from it all so that you can truly rejuvenate yourself.
Enjoy yoga each morning in this beautiful part of Italy before taking off to site see and explore. With peaceful Masseria Montenapoleone as our sanctuary, you will be able to relax and unwind in this lovely unhurried atmosphere. You won’t have to worry about any logistics on this all-inclusive retreat; simply enjoy practicing yoga in an amazing setting, relax, enjoy wonderful meals, sightsee and delight in Puglia to the fullest.
This is your retreat! Do as little or as much as you desire. Sleep in or get up early. Connect on a deeper level to yourself. The fresh air and inspiring views will energize the mind/body. Here you will experience an authentic and transformative connection to culture, nature and self. You will return home from this retreat relaxed, renewed, recharged and inspired. Join me to experience this amazing part of Italy! Let’s do this!
- 7 nights lodging at Masseria Montenapoleone
- 7 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 5 Dinners (wine is not included)
- 1 Arrival Transfer & 1 Departure Transfer from/to Bari Airport (there is 1 arrival and 1 departure transfer included for the group – we are happy to arrange additional transfers if people are arriving at different times, a supplement will apply). We can also provided assistance for early arrivals and extensions.
- Daily Yoga in designated yoga space
- Walking Tour of the UNESCO site of Alberobello
- Visit of the town of Locorotondo
- Visit a Cheese Producer and Tasting
- Guided Hiking in the Pugliese Countryside
- Visit to an Olive Oil Estate including tasting
- Walking Tour of the Baroque City of Lecce
- Visit a renowned Salento Winery and wine tasting
- Walking Tour of the UNESCO site of Matera
- Hiking in the Gorge of Matera
- 2 Hands-on Cooking Lessons
Copyright © 2018 Becky Thomas